
this shit is wack.. the memory of love is such a hurt piece i move on slow as shit but im moving.. things are all over the place it sucks jus gonna take awhile untill i know what to do with myself.. welll hey im only 25 a single good looking man right? a talented indivdual that hasnt done nothing with my talent at all.. just a fuckin loser that dwells in the past.. but starting to get better... i kno i havent been the best person latly i want to become better .. its something that takes more then one night.. it will take at least a few months/years to over come this downess... facing jail time doesnt help me boost my morale.. always have that in the back of my mine.. i never thought i would end up in jail its jus scary.. fuckin wackness.. this blog is all jus a bunch of bull shit anyways.. no one reads this shit.. ahhh at least its way to vent i guess i mean it would be cool if i knew people read it.. but hey my shit jus sounds like an 8th grade pot wrote it soo its not to interesting lol but fucckk it im gonna relax n have a few beers soon.. fuck this shit peace lovee n soull train
Hey I'm 24 years old and when it comes to love I have had my share of demons .... there's nothing more degrading to a persons soul when they give all of who they are into a relationship in disired hopes and thoughts that there other is the one for them to have it be awoken as if it were a dream ..... or more like a nightmare ... I was in love with my last girlfriend more then I ever could have dreamed ... I thought she was going to be my wife only to have had it roped apart in two seconds by walking in on her with another Guy.... I don't know the facts of which your relationship ended but what I do know is its hard because when a person breaks your heart they just don't break the heart by the break a part of who you are and you some how end up a different person over all .... I'm not the same Guy I was 1 year ago today ... I'm a different person with a different outlook on relationships and my trust was shattered how can I trust another without out thoughts of a breakup ...I don't know its scary but I keep my head up and go through my day to day with my head held high...Tom your a good Guy I know that and we all make a fair share of mistakes .. we makes us who we are is how we learn from the mistakes we make and try not following down the same path that lead us to our tourment .... blogs are not bad there good ... there a way to express your feeling and get a perspective from an outside source ... I hope my words have helped you or gave a somewhat different outlook of things .....well take care .... yours truely SaRe
ReplyDelete